Friday, December 4, 2009

Pictures Of The Stomach Area How Long Will It Take For Me To Tone Up My Stomach Area? (picture!)?

How long will it take for me to tone up my stomach area? (picture!)? - pictures of the stomach area

I know I have asked many questions, as if I am as thin, normal, fat, etc. .. and how can I tone on my stomach. I have only one question:

If I run 3-4 days a week for 20 minutes, and not as an AB type of work (abs, for example) for 10 minutes per day, how long will it take for my stomach to be relaxed?

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll285 ...

Thank you for all the help =)

3 comments:

SoLdIeR said...

ABS and press squats to failure and result in like 5 sentences, and then do it again after it was finished and look good in one or two months

:)

SoLdIeR said...

ABS and press squats to failure and result in like 5 sentences, and then do it again after it was finished and look good in one or two months

:)

weindras... said...

It depends if you are also the crisis, how often, and so on. But I hope that is if this continues, there is a difference within 1 month or something. Note that I say, unlike some, is a turnaround for more than a month. You have a great healthy body, keep the good work!

Post a Comment